The physical and cerebral health of the children of Prāṇāyu is one of the most advanced specificities of the project:
A personalized health plan will be rigorously established by the doctor of the orphanage, meeting the most demanding standards of modern and traditional sciences (Āyurveda). It will aim to provide each child with the ideal of food, care, plants, biological rhythm, environment, knowledge.
Thus, the living conditions in Prāṇāyu will allow each child to develop:
- high immune resistance,
- harmonious growth,
- increased brain development,
- a high intelligence quotient
- a perfect nervous and hormonal (endocrine) balance
The performance and accuracy of these factors are selected according to the criteria of the most rigorous and advanced studies in modern and secular sciences.
1. Food: micro nutrition & high nutritional density food
Cultivation methods, seeds, species selection, preparation methods, compatibility with the microbiota, properties on metabolism, contributions to the central nervous system and neurotransmitters as well as many other criteria are taken into account for the nutrition of Prāṇāyu children.
The criteria of the child nutrition specifications include:
- Selection of raw materials among
- The species of plants and grains richest in micronutrients
- The most ancestral and wild varieties with an original genetic system
- The widest spectrum of biodiversity
- Species indicated by phylogenetic studies
- Choice of menus according
- Recent studies in dietetics and micro nutrition
- Research on the intestinal microbiota
- Food compatibility
- Seasons, climate...
Preparation of dishes
- According to the specific needs of the stages of growth of children
- Depending on the specificities of each child's own metabolism
- Prepared freshly for each meal from fresh ingredients
- Raw material processing
- Respecting the preservation of nutrients
- In the most rigorous hygiene conditions
- Use of products from
- Prāṇāyu's farm
- semi-wild agriculture
- Fair trade and traditional
- Indian medicow cows
- Farmers aware and involved in the project
2. Ayurvedic and modern medical monitoring
In the Prāṇāyu orphanage, every child will benefit from close medical follow-up allowing them to benefit from the benefits of traditional Ayurvedic paediatric medicine.
Upon arrival, each child will be listened to and examined by our Ayurvedic doctor, who will develop a personalized rebalancing protocol to help the body free itself from the painful memories of its past.
This protocol will act:
- on the treatment of pathologies in progress if necessary
- on the prevention of short-term and long-term pathologies
- on the development of the bodily, neurological and endocrine potential
For the treatment of children, in addition to food, many local plants of high quality from the farm on site and the nearby environment will be used.
Benefiting of all this care, children can grow up harmoniously, with a metabolism, a nervous system, a perfectly balanced endocrine and emotional system.
3. Yoga & meditation
In the Prāṇāyu orphanage yoga will be a daily practice for every child, to enable them to:
4. Health & environmental hygiene
The children of Prāṇāyu Orphanage will be able to flourish in a healthy environment both hygienically and ecologically. In addition to their academic education they will learn through practice and theory the cycles and laws of nature by playing and participating in the agro ecological farm and seed bank.
They will live according to a rhythm of healthy and regular life by respecting a schedule adapted to their biological cycles, their ages and their levels of studies.
The rules of hygiene in respect of human symbiotic flora and eco physiology will be transmitted to them both on a practical and theoretical level.