All the projects, decisions and actions of PRĀṆĀYU are based on the values of solidarity, sharing, ecology, respect for human rights, the rights of the child, gender equality, non-violence, tolerance, cultural respect, minimalism.
The originality of PRĀṆĀYU is its sensitivity, its attention and its very particular observance, with regard to the values:
All are scrupulously applied to all his projects, his actions, his Prāṇāyu initiatives
Our projects are part of logic of sustainable development: "a development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirs" - quote from Mrs. Gro Harlem Brundtland, Norwegian Prime Minister (1987).
We are transparent to our donors. Information on the expenses financed by the donations of our generous donors is available on request.
for & by the fight against
- Development of food & environmental security through the protection, valuation, collection, production & distribution of:
- Backup, protection, studies, scientific validation, valorisation, dissemination, heritage & values, Indigenous, nonviolent traditions & related practices to lifestyles in symbiosis with:
- Actions & combat for :
- the absence of endogenous endocrine disruptors in infrastructure, food, water, etc.
- positive psychology & cognitive consistency through applied observance of its principles.
- creation & management of an orphanage & educational structures, in line with the values related to the object.
- Union of human & material energies applying to safeguard, protection, sharing, communication, publication, promotion, diffusion, transmission, teaching, research, scientific validation, application, development, heritage, knowledge, knowledge, sciences, arts experiences & practices that promote life & vitality; holistic, etiological, natural, symbiotic, preventive & curative health; the growth of physical, intellectual, emotional & spiritual potentials; volunteering, ecology & bionomics (similar to: Āyurveda in its original form, prāṇāvāya, naturopathy, heilpraktik, phytotherapy, nutritherapy, yoga, agro ecology ...), thanks to ethical, non-violent, benevolent, conscious, etiological, osmotic & biological means, on practical and theoretical levels, experimental & empirical sciences, modern & secular, with all forms of practices, practitioners & instruments.
Minimum running costs
Prāṇāyu strives to keep operating costs as low as possible.
High share of volunteers
Through the universal reach of its message, the importance of the issues of its projects, the enthusiasm generated by its knowledge and ideas, the quality of its ethics, Prāṇāyu has the chance to gather many volunteers.
Prāṇāyu's sources of inspiration
The founding masters of the life sciences were themselves often great ascetics, geniuses of the heart and compassion, heroes of the models of deontology
Humble lifestyle of the Prāṇāyu team
The leaders of Prāṇāyu themselves have ascetic lives, which by coherence with their values and deep convictions, by ethics and dedication to the cause, lead a life of humblest and most respectful of the living.